Welding caps with round crowns and three-layer bands with enclosed elastic for improved staying power. The band’s layers draw moisture away, absorb sweat and makes the cap feel like it is comfortably padded.
Welding caps fit three, adult sizes (M/L/XL). Press here to learn more about the welding hat sizes for a good fit for you or to give as a gift. When in doubt on size; the Adult L is the most popular size so go with it.
Available Welding Caps
Check out the available welding caps below. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please press here to contact Rawls-Riley Creations for assistance.
[titled_box title=”Available Welding Caps. Click title to see available sizes.” variation=”green”]
The welding cap has the comfortable, skull cap base with the addition of a soft and flexible bill or flap. The bill is ideal to get a bit more protection. Simply turn the cap around to cover an ear or the neck.
To wear the bill toward the front for a bit of shade and a look more like an engineer cap, go up one-size for the increased circumference so the cap may be shifted back on the head.
It was in Decatur that he was drawn to the flat caps; but it was the welding cap that worked best for him. He was definitely a hat guy and he shared that he buys them all over the world. Yes, the bill can be turned up, too.
Prefer No Bill?
Prefer to use a cap without a bill? Check out the skull caps by pressing here.
Nomex® Heat and Flame Resistant Head-wear
Welders, pipefitters, power plant workers and many more will definitely want to consider the added value Nomex provides to hair bag® do rag and welding caps. Made with Nomex® fabric, you receive the heat and flame resistant properties only available with DuPont’s Nomex® brand fibers.
Press here for the hair bag® do rag for long hair
Press here for the welding cap
Funky Welding Cap
At Cassoday, he spied the welding caps right away and made sure he stopped to take a look at them. He explained he had been welding for 30 years and always on the lookout for caps that stand out and really looked funky. While he saw several that could work, it was the one with apples on a bright, yellow that he took home with him that day. Paul was happy to do the picture. Press here for the apples on yellow welding cap.
Welding Cap – Product Info
The welding hats feature:
- Three-layer band consisting of an inner layer of wicking that draws moisture away from your skin, enclosed layer of absorbent terry to help keep the sweat from dripping in your eyes and an outer layer of welding cap material. Really feels like it is padded!
- Comfortable, wide circle of elastic enclosed in the band, that improves the staying-power of the cap.
- Soft, double-layered, curved bill that shields against heat. Attached along the deeper side of the cap, you’ll appreciate getting a 1/2″ more coverage.
- Light, more breathable, crown that is made with a single layer of welding cap material.
- Three available sizes: Adult M/22″ Circumference/Hat Size 7 | Adult L/23″ Circumference/Hat Size 7-3/8 | Adult XL/24″ Circumference/Hat Size 7-5/8
- Pricing will include applicable sales tax and shipping to Continental United States locations.
All Welding Caps — Made in the USA
All of our welding caps are original designs by Rawls-Riley Creations. They are 100% made in Kansas City—right in the heart of America.
Some of our welding cap head-wear is popular. If by chance, one has been sold out when you are shopping please contact Rawls-Riley Creations to request one via a custom order when that happens.
Press here to see the archive of sold welding caps.